Saturday, September 7, 2013

WELCOME!

     Welcome to the wonderful world of digital communication. This is my test entry, as we've been having some trouble getting them to show on our profile & home pages. In our class, we are currently learning how to re-design ads. We are learning about color, placement, alignment, to make the ads grab others attention in such a way that they will read the entire ad.

     My sister from ND offered this tip: "Use white space wisely." Since we are all learning how to use color, I found this YouTube video that offers some tips. I would love to hear what you think.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. HI Karen,

    I hope this will now publish to your blog. let try this again, shall we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, Stacy. Yes, lets try this again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the video you posted about color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Maggie! I was hoping that it would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got it to work! Neat background. Just keep in mind the main focus of this should be Digital Communications class (you could have mentioned Web 2.0 tools). The video is good supplemental info for the Graphics class.

    ReplyDelete